|Prior to the first day of school and/or during the first few days, please provide your child's teacher AND the School Office staff with a schedule of the days when he/she is to attend the EDProgram. Throughout the year your child's teacher should be given notice of any changes to this schedule AND a note or a call must also be directed to the Extended Day Staff.
**It is not the responsibility of the NH-S Staff to pass any information on to the After School Program, including absences due to illness or any other reason.
** A No Call Fee of $10 will be charged each time the EDP is not informed of such changes in your child's expected schedule.
After School "Pick Up" Policy
• Children must be picked up prior to the 6:00 pm closing time
• Parents/Guardians must sign the child out upon pick up
• Children will only be released to parent/legal guardians/designated persons as listed on the Consent Form (blue) in the application - identification may be required of any person not familiar to the staff
• A late charge will be assessed for any late pick up at the rate of $5 for every 5 minutes - you must call the staff if lateness is imminent
• Children remaining at the program at 6:30 pm whose parents have not notified the staff and cannot be located may be transported to a neighbor/relative listed on the emergency contact form - such incidents will result in a mileage charge of $1/minute along with the aforementioned late fee of $5/5 minutes past 6 pm
Time is set
aside daily for homework in the beginning of the after school program for children in grades 1 - 7. Please understand that the EDProgram Staff are not tutors and are not responsible for making sure homework is completed; work can be checked for accuracy but the sole responsibility rests with the parents.
||Snack Time & Lunch
Each child will be provided with a small snack at the beginning of the After School Program; packing an extra snack is encouraged for those children with extra appetites.
Participation in the Program is a privilege; therefore, the Program administrators reserve the right to exclude any participant from the program for any behavior deemed inappropriate. Parents will forfeit any tuition monies paid for the month in which expulsion occurs. The deposit monies will be returned.
A child must be registered to participate in any EDProgram offered, including Flextime. Flextime has been established for those who only occasionally need the Before and/or After School Program. Flextime is also available to all families already enrolled in another program option and wish to use our services on an "as needed" basis.
All Schedule Change Requests must be made in writing and be approved by the Director; a form is available to help with this process. Approved changes to a child's schedule will take effect on the 1st day of the month following approval of the WRITTEN REQUEST; that change may begin upon approval but will be treated as "flextime" and charged as such until the first day of the following month. A Schedule Change Fee of $5 will be applied each time a change is requested. We cannot accommodate occasional switching of days. Attendance on any day not part of your regular schedule will be considered a Flex Day and applicable charges will apply.