Welcome to The Clubhouse for Kids Only – incorporated in 1987. Nestled on 3.5 acres of wooded landscape is a single-family home that was converted into a unique space for children. Serving the needs of the growing community of Solebury, PA and the surrounding area has been the foundation of The Clubhouse and has evolved into an educational environment that has strong programs, flexible enrollment options and extended hours for working families needing child care services.
The natural surroundings of The Clubhouse make it a wonderful place for exploration, growth and nurturing of the whole child – social, emotional and physical, which are our guiding principles.
The Clubhouse has become, and continues to be the place where families know that their children are being nurtured and cared for and inspired to learn and grow with an open heart in a warm and secure setting.
In 1996 The Clubhouse partnered with the New Hope – Solebury School District to provide before and after school programs for K to 7th graders within the school district facilities.
Parents choose us because we’re:
- Attentive, providing 1 teacher for every 4-8 children (depending on age group).
- Flexible, helping you craft a schedule that fits your needs.
- Cozy, offering home-like facility located in an intimate house in the woods.
- Educational, providing strong curriculum implemented by dedicated certified teachers.
- Committed, devoting needed services to the community for over 30 years.
Hurry—enrollment is first come, first serve!